A soothing fragrance of soil
drifted with spring breeze..
Reminding of those days
when these small things used to please
drifted with spring breeze..
Reminding of those days
when these small things used to please
Tiny droplets of spring shower touched the surface of dusty leaves
Creating spots and leaving marks
It's a surprise of nature indeed...
Creating spots and leaving marks
It's a surprise of nature indeed...
Following my footsteps one voice
Echoed few lines
It was surprising to hear my son
Echoed few lines
It was surprising to hear my son
who was turning to be nine.
He felt the rhythm of nature
And uttered few lovely lines
Making me share the thoughts with you
Which were really not mine ....
And uttered few lovely lines
Making me share the thoughts with you
Which were really not mine ....
"This fragrance of wet soil is the costliest perfume in the entire world
It never comes twice but comes only once
It's a gift of nature which no one can buy
I wish I could have it forever,"
It never comes twice but comes only once
It's a gift of nature which no one can buy
I wish I could have it forever,"
he said
With a lovely innocent smile...
With a lovely innocent smile...
My heart aches for those days
When I was also a child
Away from worries, away from chaos
And problems were just volatile...
When I was also a child
Away from worries, away from chaos
And problems were just volatile...
Crazy demands of
materialistic world
Pushing us towards this
catastrophic twirl..
materialistic world
Pushing us towards this
catastrophic twirl..
Where minds are corrupted
and life is not simple
Do you think
we have stopped living happy,....
with that small little tinkle?
and life is not simple
Do you think
we have stopped living happy,....
with that small little tinkle?
Can't we go back
to those golden childhood days?
When simple things
were easily seen
to those golden childhood days?
When simple things
were easily seen
Making us innocent
and true human beings
Stuck with sugar candy
forever on our chin..
and true human beings
Stuck with sugar candy
forever on our chin..
13th Feb 2019(Inspired by the thoughts of my son and conversation with my hubby)
No comments:
Post a Comment