Can days become longer?
Can clock stop ticking aroud
to remind me that our weekend fun is over?
If yes
then I wish I could go back here again
to just walk around in this beautiful place,
where I can feel the fresh air filled with mild fragrance of beautiful plumeria spread across this rural galleria...
where I can see real dragon flies hovering over lotus pond
and see leaping frogs catching bugs creating ripples in this watery pond.
Where I can hear frogs croaking
and hear high pitched crickets chirping away from noisy vehicles near by...
A real and magical experience
sometimes tough to buy..
It was a day which I wished
gifting to my son
Which he could relate with the bed time stories
he heard to enter the world of imagination....
he heard to enter the world of imagination....
A place with in the city
but away from noise and polloution
Just in the cradle of traquility...
Where thoughts were floating
To touch your emotion..
but away from noise and polloution
Just in the cradle of traquility...
Where thoughts were floating
To touch your emotion..
Where I can clearly hear chirping birds whole day
and see pretty butterflies fluttering around and play
sucking nectar from flowers
In the month of April and May...
Where heart is always happy
Singing songs you always need to play....
and see pretty butterflies fluttering around and play
sucking nectar from flowers
In the month of April and May...
Where heart is always happy
Singing songs you always need to play....
Where I can see my son
exploring a new world
with a surprise in his eyes
Having so much fun
Where he spotted a chameleon hidden
Amazed by its blend
Peeping through the climbers
asking "mumma is it real?"
exploring a new world
with a surprise in his eyes
Having so much fun
Where he spotted a chameleon hidden
Amazed by its blend
Peeping through the climbers
asking "mumma is it real?"
A sweet little face
asking endless question
It was his first encounter with lotus flower and its petals open.
Where he touched the dew drops fallen on grass,
As he stopped to feel the breeze
and asked " why does lotus flower's petal closes on sunset ? "
Mumma "can you tell me why I don't see it always?"
asking endless question
It was his first encounter with lotus flower and its petals open.
Where he touched the dew drops fallen on grass,
As he stopped to feel the breeze
and asked " why does lotus flower's petal closes on sunset ? "
Mumma "can you tell me why I don't see it always?"
Where I could watch him excited to pluck chickoo, papaya and guava,
Running in the orchard of lemon, mango, and banana
Running in the orchard of lemon, mango, and banana
Where I could see my son running
Into open space
with a stick and kite in his hand
And satisfaction on his face...
Into open space
with a stick and kite in his hand
And satisfaction on his face...
Where I could see him running with his dad chasing a football
While trying to aim a target
with catapult and make it fall.
A whole new process making him a bit upset
when he was not able to kick the ball higher
or hit the target.
While trying to aim a target
with catapult and make it fall.
A whole new process making him a bit upset
when he was not able to kick the ball higher
or hit the target.
Where I could see him making pot with his two little hands
and then teaching his dad to mould it perfect with his clayey wet hands
He seemed quite confident
making it for fourth time
As he learnt it from a potter
Not so long ago in his fun time..
and then teaching his dad to mould it perfect with his clayey wet hands
He seemed quite confident
making it for fourth time
As he learnt it from a potter
Not so long ago in his fun time..
Where I could see his cute little eyes smiling at the sight of small fishes
Passing by...
Which according to him were not tickling his feet
They were just kissing his toes dipped in water not so deep....
Passing by...
Which according to him were not tickling his feet
They were just kissing his toes dipped in water not so deep....
Where I can find a child hidden in me long lost somewhere,
while learning catapult firing and cycle tyre racing in the midsummer fresh air...
while learning catapult firing and cycle tyre racing in the midsummer fresh air...
Where I could just sit and humm the tune of that memorable song
Captured in thoughts of golden days long gone......
" aa chal ke tujhey main leke chaloon ek aise gagan key taley .....jahan gum bhi na ho aansoo bhi na ho... baas pyar hi pyar Paley....."
Captured in thoughts of golden days long gone......
" aa chal ke tujhey main leke chaloon ek aise gagan key taley .....jahan gum bhi na ho aansoo bhi na ho... baas pyar hi pyar Paley....."
Where I could sing the song of dream to my son
Creating a bond of love and affection "...aao tumhey chaand pe le Jaen...pyar bharey sapney saajaen...chota sa bangla banaen ....ek nayi duniya saajaen....."
Creating a bond of love and affection "...aao tumhey chaand pe le Jaen...pyar bharey sapney saajaen...chota sa bangla banaen ....ek nayi duniya saajaen....."
But alas! I can't stop the clock
which is always ticking
or can make the days longer when my heart is happily beating .....
As to go back in this dreamland I will have to buy some more time...
one more day of happiness
Is waiting to say hello
And is just passing by.....
which is always ticking
or can make the days longer when my heart is happily beating .....
As to go back in this dreamland I will have to buy some more time...
one more day of happiness
Is waiting to say hello
And is just passing by.....
No comments:
Post a Comment