Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Moments and memories


Memories from past

Memories from present
Memories captured through 
My Camera lense

Its a story of your childhood
And a phase of innocence
Which I had cherished With
Every passing moment.

I held you in my hand and
I looked into your eyes
I kissed at your cheeks
And sang the llulaby.

I touched your soft fingers
And I touched your small toes
Then I waited for the moment
To hug you very close.

I loved your toothless laugh
And your lovely sparkly eyes
A memory from past 
Which will never fade away 
To say bye bye....

I clicked  your wobbly dance
Which you did when you walked
I clicked your funny song
 when you first said brrrr...

I remember those words 
which you Loved to say....
They were fan, fish and carrrr
Which you babbled whole day...

Deep
Your maa 
Date ?? 7years back ...












No comments: